[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DRobinson, Forsett, or CJ Anderson? Who gets the nod?

Swashbucklers

I have Foster as my RB1 with Blue as a backup if he doesn't play. I need to chose an RB2 and a Flex play from the three listed. I need the win to keep my slim playoff chances alive. This is a standard scoring, non PPR league. Who should I give the nod to:

Denard Robinson @ IND

Justin Forsett @ NO

CJ Anderson vs. MIA

Thanks in advance!

first off, Rotoworld had this to say about Foster & Blue:

The Houston Chronicle believes Arian Foster (groin) and Alfred Blue will "likely share carries" if Foster is active Sunday.

Foster did participate in Wednesday's practice, tentatively putting him on track to suit up against the Bengals Sunday. We're a bit surprised to hear chatter about a timeshare, as Foster has carried the rock at least 20 times in all six games he's been able to finish this year. That said, Blue is coming off a rugged 36-156-0 outing in a win and it's possible the Texans want to protect Foster from these recurring soft-tissue injuries. We'd expect something like a 75-25 split Sunday.

Ugh. To answer your question, I'd go with Forsett, with Anderson, and then Robinson in that order. Good luck!

I am still struggling. Part of me thinks I should start CJ and Forsett and leave Robinson on my bench. This news with Foster has me second guessing that play also. If Foster is out is Blue a no-brainer against Cincy? What if it is a true GTD and they end up splitting? Would it be crazy to start CJ, Forsett, and Robinson and leave the Houston RBs out this week (although they have a great matchup)?

If Foster is out, Blue is a no brainer IMO. Cincy's run defense is terrible, Blue would likely carve it up. If it ends up being a GTD and they split, I would not start either.

As for the others, I think you roll with Robinson and Forsett. If it were PPR, I'd say roll with CJ Anderson and Forsett, but as pointed out by @Dolphin_Akie I don't think CJ will be able to run that well against the Dolphins D. Robinson all day, Go Blue!