[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L. Murray concussion. Time to drop?

Blasto95

I know for most people he's very worth stashing. He could easily come back fine and practice next week. I'll probably keep him if that's what happens.

But if they start to muddle the situation like sanders now. Where he may miss a game and take his time, is he worth dropping?

I have Murray and forte so I'm set at RB. I could use a flex a depth but I already have sims and blue. So for me personally do you think he'll end up being dead weight possibly for a few weeks?

I thought your post was a joke until I started reading. No idea if his concussion lingers, but I think he's more than worth hanging onto for the time being

I can't drop him until next week so I'll have plenty of time to think about it. If he's not practicing soon after then I'm going to drop him I think.

I'm 9-2 right now, with a week 13 bye week for playoffs. I've been looking to stash a QB for week 15 (championship game, I have kaep @ Seattle) or a good defensive matchup for playoffs

Guest Sir Nose

He got his bell rung a bit but was quickly responsive on the field and on the sideline. No "fencing" response. Plus, Raiders have a long break until their next game. He should be good to go for next week. I'd trust Murray a bit more than Sims and Blue going forward.

Not overreacting.. I didn't watch the game. I saw him get hit, go to the locker room, and then heard reports of a concussion and was out for the rest of the game. I already said plenty of people would keep him stashed through this, but in my situation with easy 2 top5 RBs ROS theres question for me to hold on to him if he's never going to see my starting lineup

Someone just dropped flacco in my league. I only need to worry really about week 15 as I have kaep @ Seattle and want to stash another option. Flacco, who I could claim, plays JAC week 15 which obviously looks like a much more favorable option.

As I said, I have demarco Murray, forte and sims and blue riding my bench. I also have plenty of flex options at WR with white, wayne, m. Bryant, and floyd (ARI).

I'm torn between dropping either sims/blue/Murray or Jared cook. He's been my starting TE for a little while. But I just adde Charles Clay and both players are questionable. I'm leaning towards dropping cook, but I think I have a lot of depth just wasting on my bench. While I could be prepping for the playoffs with flacco and a good matchup defense