[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers or Wilson

stduke

Rivers vs a team that's allowing 300+ passing avg against them and typically two scores.

AZ held DET in check for under 200 yards passing and it's in their DNA to be tough on teams vs the run and the pass. Yes Wilson can pull it out of his azz... I'm putting my stock in Rivers for a healthy 250+ (300 potential) and 2TDs. I like the Rushing potential but relying on it weekly comes with a risk if he doesn't run effectively because passing yards vs any team he's severely limited same with throwing TD's.

Rivers vs a team that's allowing 300+ passing avg against them and typically two scores.

AZ held DET in check for under 200 yards passing and it's in their DNA to be tough on teams vs the run and the pass. Yes Wilson can pull it out of his azz... I'm putting my stock in Rivers for a healthy 250+ (300 potential) and 2TDs. I like the Rushing potential but relying on it weekly comes with a risk if he doesn't run effectively because passing yards vs any team he's severely limited same with throwing TD's.

Agree with this completely. The Cardinals defense has been playing lights out as of late, and they're already a top 5 team against the run, which is what Seattle loves to do and Seattle doesn't have any Wr's that are a threat and even if they did, the Cardinals have Patrick Peterson, case closed.