[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 14 check my line up!

wrex101

so i hated my team from week 1, but managed to pull a 5 game winning streak and end up 8-5 3rd place in a 12 team standard league. waivers are pretty much picked clean so this is what i got to work with.

starting lineup:

m stafford

l mccoy

a morris

d jackson *watching injury closely

e sanders

j thomas *watching injury closely

f jackson

cardinals

j tucker

bench:

r mathews

t williiams

eagles

k wright

giants

h miller

z mettenberger

MY ISSUES:

*The injuries hurt. if desean jackson and j thomas start this week, they are must starts right?

*for flex, f jackson or r mathews?

*for defense, i have no clue who to really start. only other reasonable defense on waivers is the saints. which team should i start!!!

thanks in advance!!!!!

Heath Miller's matchup is good but Thomas is on a much higher level than him so yes, play Thomas.

Kendall Wright seems pretty solid, I may play him over a banged up Djax. Giants D has been awful this year.

Ryan Matthews because Denver is extremely good against the run, but I don't like either of them much, you just don't have many better options.

I'd start the Cardinals but I actually think the Saints may be better. Chiefs rarely turn the ball over.

Heath Miller's matchup is good but Thomas is on a much higher level than him so yes, play Thomas.

Kendall Wright seems pretty solid, I may play him over a banged up Djax. Giants D has been awful this year.

Ryan Matthews because Denver is extremely good against the run, but I don't like either of them much, you just don't have many better options.

I'd start the Cardinals but I actually think the Saints may be better. Chiefs rarely turn the ball over.

thanks for the reply!!!

i'm really hoping thomas comes back this week, i could surely use him.

wright had a good game last week, but saw that mettenberger injured his throwing shoulder, which is questionable i believe, and that scares me about starting him. guess i'll have to watch both d jacksons, and mettenberger's injuries closely.

i agree, mathews might be a little better. he at least managed to pull some touchdowns on some good defenses since his return. (also i had him since week 1 and sat on him this whole time while he was injured, i might as well play him i guess haha.)

cardinals is my first pick, but just picked up the saints.

i guess in the end, i'm gonna have to all out gamble on this one haha.

thanks again! and bump for more input/opinions!!!

So it's not looking too good for d Jackson, wright looks to be out so I picked up Nate Washington and davante adams.

Who would you start over desean havkson?!

Washington.