[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with my SuperBowl! Dare I bench Shady?

TheGhost206

Shady has probably been the biggest disappointment in Fantasy football this year. I traded for him in one of my leagues and then dumped him a few weeks later, it's not all his fault tho, chip kelly gave 3 goal line carries to sproles and polk last week and all 3 went for tds, if shady had those three carries and tds, he has a big game and that's one of numerous times chip kelly has done that. I can't argue with benching him against a stout redskins front 7, but I personally wouldn't do it because the minute you do is the game he'll blow up like jeremy hill did last week. I'd roll with Shady and either hill or hyde depending on gore's status for the game.

I always say never bench your studs, but you haven't decent options.

I really like tre this week. Even though he fed me out of my Super Bowl... He almost broke big runs against Arizona, against the giants I think he will have a big game. Wait to see how things play out, but I'd lean right now to shady and tre. If gores out id probably dump tre for Hyde. But San Fran has nothing to play for and my royaly suck here on out... Gl