[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Receivers are putting up serious statistics this season.

Shaft

and then it will get cold and wet outside. Numbers will tail off. I think last year also started on some crazy pace.

I was about to say something along these lines...

RB's will dominate starting November....maybe a week or two in...

But I think that is where you see the likes of Bell, Hill, Forte, Foster etc. really come through

I think it depends on how many teams are in the league.

exactly, with 16 teams there are going to be teams real thin at RB...

it is sort of like how when my local ends up only having 8 teams, we run 2QB's....the flip side is 16 teams and not having to start a RB at all....

the likes of Charles or Bell would hold the same value as a WR at the tail end of the top 10 at the position....

I was about to say something along these lines...

RB's will dominate starting November....maybe a week or two in...

But I think that is where you see the likes of Bell, Hill, Forte, Foster etc. really come through

That's why it's always nice to have those receivers like Julio Fitz Calvin Dez etc. who enjoy about half there remaining schedule in the confines of there cozy dome. Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

That's why it's always nice to have those receivers like Julio Fitz Calvin Dez etc. who enjoy about half there remaining schedule in the confines of there cozy dome.

I can't say it entirely has to do with weather...I think defenses tighten up as the season goes on and the flash in the pan players just fizzle out....

I can't say it entirely has to do with weather...I think defenses tighten up as the season goes on and the flash in the pan players just fizzle out....

Very true but the few I mentioned and a few others are no flash in the pan which makes them great picks and have so much more value in my opinion on draft day over said flash in the pans... That was my point

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Very true but the few I mentioned and a few others are no flash in the pan which makes them great picks and have so much more value in my opinion on draft day over said flash in the pans... That was my point

Oh definitely, but as the defenses tighten up...I don't plan to target Megatron or Dez...Fitz maybe and Julio's price tag out weighs his value to me...

I just plan to try to see who has a favorable schedule down the stretch thus avoiding top defenses...like maybe Keenan or Green...

Oh definitely, but as the defenses tighten up...I don't plan to target Megatron or Dez...Fitz maybe and Julio's price tag out weighs his value to me...

I just plan to try to see who has a favorable schedule down the stretch thus avoiding top defenses...like maybe Keenan or Green...

Yep definitely agree Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe