[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corrupt Commissioner - How to Handle?

Boomersoonerou

He could have been drunk when he sent the trade offer, or as mentioned, it could have been an old offer that was never rejected. Either way, the fact is that if it were anyone else in the league, they would have to deal with it. Since he is commissioner, and therefore has the power to veto pending trades, he was able to abuse his position to grant himself an exclusive free pass on a mistake.

Pretty lousy thing to do.

Best course of action would be to talk to the guy and explain that the entire league feels cheated. Most people will crack under excessive amounts of peer pressure. Get together as a group, tell him to adjust rosters as if they trade had gone through.

If he refuses, you have several courses of action at this point.

1. All of you kick his ass.

2. Tell him that you will make sure every girl within 100 miles knows he is gay.

3. Put fliers up around campus informing everyone that he is a cheater and a scam artist.

4. Threaten all of the above.

Either way, if he refuses, you are screwed. You will just have to finish out the season and hope that this jerk actually pays the winning teams.

Then start your own league next year.

Put fliers up, that's pretty old school I'm sure they'd just bully him on social media instead.

I do kind of like the "gather up the league and go talk to him" idea, you could threaten him with stuff at that point including an ass whooping. Tell him "give us our money back and we're good, otherwise we're opening a can of whoop ass."

Reading all these things I'm glad that my league is so chill about everything. Sure we talk crap and compete really hard about stuff bit at the end of the day we all value friendship higher than a fantasy football trophy.

Reading all these things I'm glad that my league is so chill about everything. Sure we talk crap and compete really hard about stuff bit at the end of the day we all value friendship higher than a fantasy football trophy.

That gives me an idea!! Like little league...give out participation trophies!! Yay...everyone is a winner...lol