[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green

anismith

I definitely agree with this viewpoint. I just think this analysis is valuable when drafting those mid-round players or picking up those undervalued players.

Hey - if you know which ones are going to be the steady eddie's each year, please share them with the rest of the class!!

I had a buddy who was all in on the jets this year as value picks - he's doing pretty damn good at this point based on where he got his guys, but not just because of those guys.

STOP THE PRESSES! Did you really trade Beckham to get A.J. Green? Collusion? Accident?

Playoffs, no bye, he doesnt cry when he doesnt get seperation and hes more talented. I wasnt as high on him this year before the season, now im a believer hes trying hard and playing hard.. him and julio are the best in the game when full speed.