[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk about bad luck!

robert terni

I'm 4-4 and about to be 4-5 in a 10 team PPR league..THe funny part about it is my team this week scored 175 up by 12.7 but he has Woodhead..So IF I lose I lose to the highest pt team this week...And the best part is...For the year AFTER this week I will have High pts by 80-100 pt margin BUT I also will have the highest PA...Talk about bad luck........ how can I be 4-5 with this starting lineup...

QB-ELI Manning

RB-Demarco Murray

RB/WR-Aj Green

WR-Antonio Brown

WR-Demarious THomas

WR/RB/TE-Randall Cobb

TE-Greg Olsen

K-Houshka

DEF-Pats Def/Panthers def

Driving me nuts!

I'm 4-4 and about to be 4-5 in a 10 team PPR league..THe funny part about it is my team this week scored 175 up by 12.7 but he has Woodhead..So IF I lose I lose to the highest pt team this week...And the best part is...For the year AFTER this week I will have High pts by 80-100 pt margin BUT I also will have the highest PA...Talk about bad luck........ how can I be 4-5 with this starting lineup...

QB-ELI Manning

RB-Demarco Murray

RB/WR-Aj Green

WR-Antonio Brown

WR-Demarious THomas

WR/RB/TE-Randall Cobb

TE-Greg Olsen

K-Houshka

DEF-Pats Def/Panthers def

Driving me nuts!

You have those HOME RUN players. In other words, it's big or nothing especially with Cobb, Green, and Murray. So when you score big, you score BIG. That's still a fun team to have, and you would be a nightmare opponent come playoff time, but I lost last year in the second round playoffs with:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Lynch

WR: AJ Green

WR: Megatron

WR: E. Sanders

Flex: A. Morris (I'm just blaming it all on him).

DST: Patriots

K: Carpenter

HC: Belichick

AND this was a 16 team league. My defense led my team in scoring and I was blown out. :(

I'm 6-2 at the moment with

QB-Bortles, Bridgewater

RB-Lynch, Ingram, Bernard, Duke Johnson, Polk, Matt Jones ir(Foster)

WR- Julio, Landry, Cooks, Hurns, John Brown, Marvin Jones

TE- Kelce, Julius Thomas

DEF-Broncos

I think this is a very good team, loaded with consistent scorers. You're in trouble if you come across someone like OP's team on a good day, but I guess you can say that about any team.