[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final Week of the Year

Bonedaddies

Week 17 in the NFC might be a crazy week, with a lot on the line for multiple teams vs. years past.

The NFC East should have at least 3 teams with a shot to win the Division and a trip to the post season, and they all play each other in the final week. Washington will beat Dallas to win the NFC East.

The North, BIG win by GB this week, week 17 is MN @ GB, my guess would be that game will be for the Division and 2 or 3 seed, loser should still get in as a wildcard…but still might get caught from behind.

The South, Tampa will host Carolina in week 17 and might have to beat them to get a wildcard spot, they will need to win 3 of the next 4 to be in that spot. Carolina might be resting that week too. ATL is gripping and plays Carolina 2x before it is over, not sure they will be in the hunt in week 17.

The West, AZ is hosting Seattle and will only have 1 thing to play for….beat Seattle to keep them out of the post-season! I think Arians chooses NOT to rest his team and to put the final nail in the coffin here. Seattle will be playing for a playoff spot and their lives in this one.

I think there will be about 5 or 6 games that will change the playoff positions and/or the fate of at least 8 teams, if not more, should be a fun finish!

I like this week 17 need-to-win scenario, since 2 leagues I'm heading to the playoffs in are still playing in week 17!

And Bone, one of them is the Cardinals in 32 Homers, where we're locked for Division and maybe a Bye into the playoffs!

And BTW, I'm getting 'near' retirement age, and might want to give up AZ next year or the next. Wanna take em over?

I like this week 17 need-to-win scenario, since 2 leagues I'm heading to the playoffs in are still playing in week 17!

And Bone, one of them is the Cardinals in 32 Homers, where we're locked for Division and maybe a Bye into the playoffs!

And BTW, I'm getting 'near' retirement age, and might want to give up AZ next year or the next. Wanna take em over?

I wish I had the time Beach, work, 2 boys and life will get in the way of a league like that. I am down to only one league and headed to my third straight Toilet Bowl side of the post season.