[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The tale of a horrible start to your draft can be overcome

Henry Muto

I am putting the finishing touches on an 11-2 season in an NFFC league tonight with 190 pts with McFadden and Reed playing. Just another season on the surface and I honestly didn't even realize this until I just looked back at my draft board just now. I knew I had taken L-Bell in the 1st round and I was never able to obtain D-Williams in this league so on the surface you would say that is pretty good to over come the Bell loss when you don't have D-Will then I started looking at the actual draft.

1st Bell

2nd AJ Green

3rd D-Adams

4th Foster

5th Allen Robinson

6th Abdullah

7th Steve Smith

8th Blue (who I cut before Foster got hurt)

9th D-Parker (who I cut)

So I only started 2 of my top 9 draft picks this week.

The late picks that saved this team

10th McFadden

11th D-Walker

12th Newton

13th Palmer

16th Starks

17th Jordan Reed

Waivers - Rawls, C-West, Draughn

i actly have a team thats 10-3 after losing charles foster k allen. dropped a rob in the beginning and also had j hill being awful most of season. grabbing c west was huge along with Cam and palmer having the seasons they have had. also with Morris and A Johnson being fantasy irrelevent all season. those two i thought for sure would have good seasons especially Johnson going to Indy.

its crazy how important the WW is getting those cpl guys who end up being studs out of nowhere.

goodluck

Edited by byroz

And sometimes it can't... I waited to long to make changes and killed my chances. Started the season 0-6 and just finished at 5-8, 1 win out of the playoffs. Lost a couple close games, one by .5 and another by 1, but I had the players to win on my bench so that's on me. Ended my season on a high note by sweeping the number one team this season. Won last year, so not too bitter about it, but would have been nice to defend my title. My current team is in my signature and here is my draft.

Rd 1 - CJ Anderson
Rd 2 - Jeremy Hill
Rd 3 - Brandin Cooks
Rd 4 - Jordan Matthews
Rd 5 - Arian Foster
Rd 6 - Jarvis Landry
Rd 7 - Isaiah Crowell
Rd 8 - Eli Manning
Rd 9 - Sam Bradford
Rd 10 - Kendall Wright
Rd 11 - Cody Latimer
Rd 12 - Ravens D/ST