[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonathan Stewart checks out with foot injury

michaelredd9

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/327430/jonathan-stewart-checks-out-with-foot-injury?ls=roto:CAR:topheadlines

Jonathan Stewart was forced from Carolina's Week 14 game against the Falcons with a foot injury, and is questionable to return.

Per reporter Joseph Person, Stewart could return, but will likely be held out as a precaution. Losing 28-0, the Falcons haven't put up a fight. J-Stew was running well before going down, taking the rock 10 times for 75 yards and a touchdown. He added a 14-yard reception. Stewart rumbled down the left sideline for a 44-yard gain, his longest of the season. His touchdown was a leap across the goal line. Mike Tolbert and Fozzy Whittaker will finish out the game at running back.
Dec 13 - 2:59 PM

I am in a big money championship going for $1000 and I have Newton, Stewart and Olsen on my team.. And they are all just watching the scrubs play with a quarter left to go