[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green? Less or more valuable with Dalton injury.

anismith

I think he'll be ok no matter who his QB is, but AJ was already 14th in targets so I doubt he sees a massive uptick with McCarron. Assuming the targets remain relatively consistent, which I think they will, I'd rather the better QB(Dalton) be throwing him the ball.

Edited by willswear3

bad QB's tend to throw to studs more often

That sometimes is true and sometimes not true. Look at how poorly Antonio Brown did without Roethlisberger and how poorly Dez has done without Romo this year. A bad quarterback is going to get less statistics which means there is less to spread around. Especially touchdowns. I'd rather have Dalton at quarterback if I were an Green owner.

• Like 1

That sometimes is true and sometimes not true. Look at how poorly Antonio Brown did without Roethlisberger and how poorly Dez has done without Romo this year. A bad quarterback is going to get less statistics which means there is less to spread around. Especially touchdowns. I'd rather have Dalton at quarterback if I were an Green owner.

Yeah, this is all fair enough. I know when Hoyer went down, Hopkins' targets went way up. I guess you are right though it is a mixed bag. Was just trying to be less bummed about today (lost Eifert and Rawls) and was hoping there could be some silver lining.

Sadly I'm more worried about who they play next week.....cincy may not have to pass the ball vs. SF! It could be the hill, Bernard show.

Yep when the Browns get almost 250 rushing yards on you that's a sign anybody can run on you. Cannot remember the last time the Browns ran more than they passed, 41-31 yesterday.

• Like 1