[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC Insiders - Any Local Updates on Ware's Week 15 Status?

the outlaw

Any local gems on this situation, to share with us? The national feeds have been somewhat silent or very sparse, other than "x-rays negative, but he's very sore" etc...

Ideally (at least for selfish me! LOL), he would be ruled out, so I can start West with confidence, and actually drop Ware for an additional WR this week...

Any fresh insight you can provide is much appreciated!

I hope that he is out because I have to start West and need him to lead me to a Championship!

Yeah I never wish injury upon guys but it would be nice to have that backfield less muddled-up. West, even against Baltimore, would be a nice play. Having Ware in there to pound between the tackles will take production away.

KC has been reluctant to rush players back from injury this year (Eric Fisher, Justin Houston), so if he's still in pain come Sunday I don't think they'd hesitate to sit him. My (very speculative) guess right now would be that he's out.

The Chiefs are supposed to issue an update before Wednesday's practice, but with something like a bruise, I'm not sure how much they'll be able to report.

Thanks, bud29...I assumed this would remain a cloudy situation all the way until Sunday, as there's been little info released, to-date...but, I do know sometimes there's local beat writer insight that doesn't always make it to the national level...I appreciate the reply.