[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Savage Week 5 Fantasy Advice

Randy Savage

PPR, 1 pt every 10 yards, 6 pys per to.

I get T West and J Edelman.

He gets I Crowell.

I fear Dixon taking over. My other RB are lacy, Michael and Crowell

Sanders, Wallace, m Thomas, woods, Benjamin.

Thanks

So, you get West AND Jules for Crowell? Yes sir, that's easy money! I have Dixon>West also but Jules>>>Crowell.
  • Like 1

It's standard. I've been going back and forth all week, and it's pretty dang even, which mean's I'll probably go with the match-up of Howard vs Indy.

That is what I would do. Howard's floor(5.3) seems just as low as Millers(6). However, Howard's 8.3 median and 12.3 ceiling seems better than Millers 6.8 median and 10.1 ceiling. Roll with Howard.

Reminder that Sunday morning I'll be on around 10 AM CT and will be answering unlimited questions up until kick off!

Hey! I wanted to say thanks for the help earlier. I don't think I got a chance to. I really appreciate it.

Hey I have L Murray on my bench this week. Should I pick up Powell or deandre Washington? Leaning toward Washington

I think Powell is a sneaky play this week. However, with you having Murray, I'd lean Washington. If Murray is out, I'm playing Washington in a couple leagues.

New one for ya savage!

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league.my current rb and wr are

Rb- Miller, freeman, mccoy, coleman

Wr- cooper, cooks, maclin, d. Thomas, Floyd, dorsett, enunwa

2 offers out there are

I give Miller and cooks and receive allen robinson and Doug martin.

Or I give gronk and thomas and receive robinson and walker. Either one of the deals worth it and is one better than the other

Edited by jvonsak

New one for ya savage!

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league.my current rb and wr are

Rb- Miller, freeman, mccoy, coleman

Wr- cooper, cooks, maclin, d. Thomas, Floyd, dorsett, enunwa

2 offers out there are

I give Miller and cooks and receive allen robinson and Doug martin.

Or I give gronk k and cooks and receive robinson and walker. Either one of the deals worth it and is one better than the other

No sir. I value Cooks/Miller more. Same with Gronk.

May I ask what your record is?

Robert Woods is available on my waiver wire. I lost Watkins to IR but didn't pick Woods up right away. The player I would consider dropping is Michael Floyd. I'm leaning towards it being a terrible idea and not pulling the trigger but Floyd just doesn't look that good and I have Fitzgerald starting for me. It's a little frustrating having both guys and overthinking the matchups. The only other person on my bench I would consider dropping is Phillip Dorsett. Like I said, probably not going to pull the trigger but there is something to be said about a teams #1 for targets versus a teams #3 target at the position. Thanks for your help.

Robert Woods is available on my waiver wire. I lost Watkins to IR but didn't pick Woods up right away. The player I would consider dropping is Michael Floyd. I'm leaning towards it being a terrible idea and not pulling the trigger but Floyd just doesn't look that good and I have Fitzgerald starting for me. It's a little frustrating having both guys and overthinking the matchups. The only other person on my bench I would consider dropping is Phillip Dorsett. Like I said, probably not going to pull the trigger but there is something to be said about a teams #1 for targets versus a teams #3 target at the position. Thanks for your help.

Can understand your frustration. Is this a PPR or standard league? Also what does your WR core look like? Floyd hasn't been good and with no Palmer, he isn't playable.

Hi Randy,

My Line up for 10 teams PPR
QB: C Wentz
WR: M Jones Jr, S Shepard
RB: T Gurley, M Gordon
TE: Julios Thomas (bye)
Flex: J Howard
Flex:T Riddick
DEf: Arizona +16
BK: R.Jennings , Brandin Cooks(bye), Allen Robinson(bye), Russel Willson(bye), Doug Martin (out)

Other team to play match up with me
QB: J Winston
WR: J Jones, J Mathews
RB: T Coleman, M Jones
TE: Z Ertz
Flex: Mike Evan
Flex: B Marshall
DEF: Denver

Look like I will lose this week so I do not need to pick C Brate as my TE ?
1. Should I drop Julious Thomas to pick up C Brate ?
2. Should I drop R Jenning to pick up C Brate
3. Should I leave no TE and wish i can win ?

Thanks

Hi Randy,

My Line up for 10 teams PPR

QB: C Wentz

WR: M Jones Jr, S Shepard

RB: T Gurley, M Gordon

TE: Julios Thomas (bye)

Flex: J Howard

Flex:T Riddick

DEf: Arizona +16

BK: R.Jennings , Brandin Cooks(bye), Allen Robinson(bye), Russel Willson(bye), Doug Martin (out)

Other team to play match up with me

QB: J Winston

WR: J Jones, J Mathews

RB: T Coleman, M Jones

TE: Z Ertz

Flex: Mike Evan

Flex: B Marshall

DEF: Denver

Look like I will lose this week so I do not need to pick C Brate as my TE ?

1. Should I drop Julious Thomas to pick up C Brate ?

2. Should I drop R Jenning to pick up C Brate

3. Should I leave no TE and wish i can win ?

Thanks

Fantasy is crazy, man. Never count yourself out. In fact, I like you line up to his this week. I'm not big on his RBs this week and think your team rounds out nicely.

I would drop Jennings due to your depth. Brate is a decent play this week.

• Like 1

Crowell for now but come back Sunday morning when we know more about Murrary.

thanks man!

I am also having some QB issues this week. I currently roster Ryan (@ DEN) and Cousins (@ BAL). Should I look into picking up one of these available options to stream?

Hoyer @ Indy

Eli @ GB

Fitz @ PIT

thanks man!

I am also having some QB issues this week. I currently roster Ryan (@ DEN) and Cousins (@ BAL). Should I look into picking up one of these available options to stream?

Hoyer @ Indy

Eli @ GB

Fitz @ PIT

No problem, man.

I like all 3 of those streamers this week. I like Eli this week, though.