[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obj

steponapoptop

How many of you that have him feel like he will turn it on after the bye. I haven't seen much of him but get the feeling he'll remain inconsistent until and unless Manning gets it going. Thought I might pick him up from a disgruntled owner but he will want something like Booker or Miller.

I wish I would have watched more Giants games but I would've lost my Jerry card. I would love to pair up obj with Julio on my roster but at the risk of losing someone like booker? I appreciate any input on how obj looks compared to last year and whether he can turn it around. I keep hearing how bad the team looks.

I wish I would have watched more Giants games but I would've lost my Jerry card. I would love to pair up obj with Julio on my roster but at the risk of losing someone like booker? I appreciate any input on how obj looks compared to last year and whether he can turn it around. I keep hearing how bad the team looks.

This is true, the team is definitely in the twilight zone. I'm not sure if it's the new coaching staff, lack of running game, etc. It's sad because they have a great receiving core.

Edited by Shaft

You think that production correlates with the expectations and ADP for OBJ?

No, that's more like late first round type of numbers, but I also play in 16 team leagues. But he's no where near a bust or a wasted pick. For comparison sake, Antonio Brown is on pace for 1,353 yards and 11 TDs. No one is complaining about his statistics and he was the consensus #1 pick.

I was checking obj' production through 7 weeks last year.... Just under what he's already done in standard. Hmmmmm

Yep, it happens every year with him, the same way. He's turns it up another notch the second half of the season.

I have a team that was a put together in an auction draft. I thought it would be interesting to see how the strategy would work blowing all my money on 2 or 3 top end guys. I spent, or overspent a little on Julio and OBJ together and also got Fitzgerald and Crabtree.

I started the season 1 and 2, due in large part because of the non production of OBJ, lost my two primary running backs and Big Ben. Here lately I've gone on a 4 game winning streak so it's a little better but not the invincibility I thought I would get.