[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dion Lewis Projections

etl1692

Do you really think Dion Lewis is going to get incorporated much this week coming back to a stiff Seattle Defense?

I could see this being a classic Bellichick saying he is going to play, but never use him. Or maybe he gets one series?

what are your thoughts. I have Dion or Hogan to start in my flex too many guys on bye week :tdown:

I am really beginning to worry about Dion Lewis. He was a healthy scratch last week which means he is not ready yet to be incorporated into the offense and is clearly behind Blount and White in the depth chart.

I am not sure if he will be fantasy relevant this season now. It would be disappointing since I have stashed him on my bench for so long.

I am really beginning to worry about Dion Lewis. He was a healthy scratch last week which means he is not ready yet to be incorporated into the offense and is clearly behind Blount and White in the depth chart.

I am not sure if he will be fantasy relevant this season now. It would be disappointing since I have stashed him on my bench for so long.

i could see it being a lot like dez or marshawn lynch last year, or rawls early this year

like, he comes back on a limited snap count, eases in over a few games, gets maybe 1-2 good games in, has setback, is week-to-week for a few weeks, finally placed on IR.

i just think the guy is very injury prone. if it's not that, it's something else imo, there's usually a reason why a player doesn't do much while being in the league for 4 years.

Edited by pun