[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stefon Diggs : A legit PPR WR1 rest of the season ?

medalofhonor

What did you contribute by asking an advise question, hmm? You hadn't contributed anything either at that point. Glass houses and all...

I didn't, I never said I did. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in policing posts, if you're not also going to contribute to the thread.

Diggs will get shut the eff down Sunday.

Even if Peterson blankets him, I don't think he's going to completely shut him down. These were some interesting stats that were tweeted out:

Rich Hribar @LordReebs 3h3 hours ago

Rich Hribar Retweeted Rotoworld Football

Per @PFF, Peterson has allowed a TD once every 6.1 targets in the slot as opposed to one every 22.3 outside for his career.

Rich Hribar Retweeted Jarrett Corder

8% of his career snaps which have accounted for 29% of his career TDs allowed.

He definitely has his best work against the bigger WR's, where the ball is contested and he can have an easier time getting inside. And isn't he banged up, along with Mathieu? I think Diggs will still have a decent showing this week. The new OC might want to play with his new toy a lot too..

You ruined this thread.

And Diggs is WR1 till further notice, no run game helps.

Okay 'squirrelmastr' :lol: Love the avatar

The yardage tells it all

Not really. Their defense scored two TD's so their offense wasn't on the field a whole lot. Catching 6 of yours 7 targets isn't a bad performance when you're up against one of the best corners in the game. It can only get much better from here.