[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stefon Diggs : A legit PPR WR1 rest of the season ?

medalofhonor

Diggs has 21 catches and has been targeted 27 times in the last couple of games.

This has coincided with the change in OC at Minnesota.

Given that the Vikings don't have anything in the running game, has Diggs become a legit WR1 or WR2 in PPR leagues for the remainder of the season ?

He also has a really tasty playoff schedule in Weeks 14-16 when he plays Jags, Colts and Packers .

Edited by medalofhonor

Yes because the O line is in such disarray Shurmur's has been (and rightfully so..) focusing on quick passes. Plus Diggs is ultra shifty getting open and Bradford trusts him as much as Rudolph. I wish I had him right now...

Edited by Valhalla

Since this thread is destined there anyway, would you trade Edelman/R. Kelley for him??? I have this offer on the table.

Start your own thread in the advice forum instead of trying to derail this one. It wasn't headed there, its been fine in the main forum for 5 days.

• Like 1

Start your own thread in the advice forum instead of trying to derail this one. It wasn't headed there, its been fine in the main forum for 5 days.

So what exactly did you contribute to this thread besides quote me and police? Gotta love hypocrisy.

On topic: He has a juicy week playoff schedule in weeks 15, and 16. I think if you have a stable roster and can make a move to get him he's a good person to target in the next week or two.

So you see things like this previously in the thread...

but yet its Ok for you to do it? Then on top of that get pissy when you get called out for doing something that was shut down previously?

Wow...just wow... :pflag:

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

Sorry, post was in response to these...

So what exactly did you contribute to this thread besides quote me and police? Gotta love hypocrisy.

On topic: He has a juicy week playoff schedule in weeks 15, and 16. I think if you have a stable roster and can make a move to get him he's a good person to target in the next week or two.

Yeah dude I'd do that trade. Take a chill pill steve, totally unnecessary.

Edited by Def.

So you see things like this previously in the thread...

Best to send for him?
Landry
Jeffery
Tate
T Williams
TY Hilton
M. Thomas

advice forum

but yet its Ok for you to do it?

Since this thread is destined there anyway, would you trade Edelman/R. Kelley for him??? I have this offer on the table.

Then on top of that get pissy when you get called out for doing something that was shut down previously?

Yeah dude I'd do that trade. Take a chill pill steve, totally unnecessary.

Wow...just wow... :pflag:

E2A: Post recreated for clarification.

Edited by Def.

You are outta your mind, man. I don't have anyone on ignore, but now I do. Eff off

I never once asked anyone for any advice in this thread. Stevegrab got into it with kdko

I never said you did. I was only pointing out that earlier in this thread an advise post was appropriately suggested to be brought to the advise forum by you, and that kdko doing the same thing the previous poster (Huntman27) did and then getting upset at Steve about bringing it to the appropriate forum is in fact wrong. I'm sorry I don't know what has gotten lost in translation here.

Edited by Def.

Guysssss, can't we all get along?!

Do you guys think the lack of a run game will help or hurt Diggs? Asiata and McKinnon aren't getting it done. If they don't have to be wary of the Vikings run game, is Diggs their only real threat on offense? And does that limit him going forward..?

I never said you did. I was only pointing out that earlier in this thread an advise post was appropriately suggested to be brought to the advise forum by you, and that kdko doing the same thing the previous poster (Huntman27) did and then getting upset at Steve about bringing it to the appropriate forum is in fact wrong. I'm sorry I don't know what has gotten lost in translation here.

TBH, I never saw that post. The point I made was that he didn't contribute anything to this thread other than to police my post. How is that invalid? You can do that, and also contribute something to the thread, like I did in my response to Steve. That would have made sense. Is that point lost in translation?

TBH, I never saw that post. The point I made was that he didn't contribute anything to this thread other than to police my post. How is that invalid? You can do that, and also contribute something to the thread, like I did in my response to Steve. That would have made sense. Is that point lost in translation?

What did you contribute by asking an advise question, hmm? You hadn't contributed anything either at that point. Glass houses and all...

• Like 1