[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Sortable Projections Not Working?

BP522

Hey everyone!

Hoping the long-time ESPN Fantasy Football folks can relate to this one.  As I was starting to research some of the draft strategies for an upcoming draft, I realized ESPN changed something in the projections field.  

In the past (and as of early July 2017), you were able to see ESPN's default projections in the Players --> Projections tab.  Currently, you can see this ranking in the "Full Projections" view, but when you click the "Sortable Projections" to get this list, it auto sorts by most points, which makes the top picks all QBs.  This used to show the default rankings, simply listed not sorted by anything to start off with.59724dd9f2e95_SortableProjections.JPG.4c3abb80c7969cfa6e8716e72b860068.JPG

I chatted with their support teams and they don't really know how to fix this, but it is a major research killer for me!  Anyone else experiencing this / feels my pain!

Full Projections.JPG

Many people here belong to thehuddle.com website and use their rankings and such. I've long felt that the fantasy info on your league site is relatively useless as their projecting isn't very good (I'm on CBS and I doubt ESPN is much better) plus everybody in your league has access to the same info.

If you've already talked to their support and they don't know how to fix it you're probably SOL.  Guess you're just looking for some company for your misery.