[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Abusing default rankings

Billsfan19

I've noticed that in local leagues that many drafters use the rankings given by the site that the league uses.  Many will draft exactly how the cheatsheet ranks the players.  So it is strategic to have your league site's cheatsheet at the draft and mark off the players drafted on it in order to know where players will be drafted.

I have noticed that as well - this is why I want to get feedback on which players they are targeting or avoiding based on the default rankings. For instance, I am on yahoo and i am tageting Doug Martin because i think his default ranking of $7 is way too low. I am avoiding Mixon because his default value is $35 which is much to high.

Lots of people in local leagues print out their cheatsheets early because they don't have a printer at home.  In this case, the early bird doesn't get the worm.  Also, I've noticed that people in local leagues won't draft a player they have never heard of.  Hunt was overshadowed this offseason by the fab four rookie running backs.

35 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Lots of people in local leagues print out their cheatsheets early because they don't have a printer at home.  In this case, the early bird doesn't get the worm.  Also, I've noticed that people in local leagues won't draft a player they have never heard of.  Hunt was overshadowed this offseason by the fab four rookie running backs.

According to my friend apparently his wife found him when she changed how the website sorted players.  Either changed it from ADP to ranking or vice versa or something like that.  Anyways just mentioning per the OP request.