[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to trade for Cousins

squirrelmastr21

2 hours ago, bgunsgu said:

Why do you want Cousins so bad?  There are probably guys on the waivers that can match him week to week.

I don't want to overpay for him. I just think he is a top 10 QB for the year, I'm starting Carson Palmer this week because I have Luck. Just would like some stability at QB and not rely on waivers.

But I have Dez Bryant, Davante Adams and Corey Davis as my top 3 WR's. So I'd be trading a #4 WR for Cousins.

42 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Not sure why you think he would touch a trade like that.  If I'm him I'm hitting the waiver wire for a WR long before I trade my QB for a WR3.....

Because he has Tom Brady and Kirk Cousins isn't head a shoulders above waiver wire replacements, Sam Bradford, Eli Manning, Tyrod Taylor. 

1 hour ago, MIKEYST13 said:

If it's me it would take Adams.  If he's a real believer in Davis maybe that would work.  If he's a gambler, maybe Kupp and Coleman, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with one of them, but I'm not trading a potential top 10 QB and my safety net behind Brady for a WR3.  

Davonte Adams? My 4th round pick for Cousins his 10th round pick, no thank you. QBs only get 4 points per TD.