[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke Trade!!?

onefastgsxr

I’d make the trade. Especially since Zeke’s season still has a hair of doubt after next week when the court comes back with a ruling on his appeal. AJ Green stands to benefit with Eifert our and Brees is clearly superior to Winston. 

Maybe grab a handcuff for your backs if available (D. Henry, J. Charles or B. Oliver) just in case. Seems to me like you’d win that trade though. Get a high end WR and QB. That guy is definitely buying high 

Yeah I said Zeke would have 20+ points and everyone would be all on his nuts. I guess the 16+ (in my league) was enough to do it. He DID give me the W with that late 4th quarter TD so I can't hate too much.

Being an owner of him as well, I'm not trading Zeke unless Bell, Hunt, or Freeman is involved, but with your specific case, I think I might take it. Green is amazing and honestly so is Brees. You still have Gordon and Murray with Anderson as a possible flex so it works out.