[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best bench stash

dugtoni

1) Corey Davis if healthy -- he was their #1 WR in the one game he has played. He has all the tools. 2) Mack is working his way into a committee situation and could see 15 touches a game by end of season, or more if he takes over (Only happens if Gore gets hurt imo -- sounds like he has a lot to learn). 3A) Shepard by default will be #1 in NY. 3B) Powell can do a lot if given the touches. Forte is pretty much guaranteed to be hurt or ineffective by end of season -- only question is whether McGuire eats into his carries. 5) Foreman if Miller gets hurt.

Some of the others here could be solid contributors.

Well, I've been holding onto him for 3 weeks. I'm kind of locked in and probably biased at this point, but yeah, I feel like if he can put this hammy injury behind him, he is the closest thing to a sure thing. Dude got 10 targets in his first game as a rookie after being hurt in the preseason, so I think the Titans believe in him.

Shepard when healthy could be a very viable WR2 in NYG ROS, but he could also see tougher CB's depending if BM slides into OBJ's role or Shepard, he proved as a rookie he has the tools/talent, has been decent this year on that bad team with OBJ and BM but with BM fading, OBJ shutdown, he could be pretty awesome.  

I wouldn't mess with the NYG backfield, Gallman is a stash n see.

1 hour ago, robotpimp said:

Shepard when healthy could be a very viable WR2 in NYG ROS, but he could also see tougher CB's depending if BM slides into OBJ's role or Shepard, he proved as a rookie he has the tools/talent, has been decent this year on that bad team with OBJ and BM but with BM fading, OBJ shutdown, he could be pretty awesome.  

I wouldn't mess with the NYG backfield, Gallman is a stash n see.

Thanks man, so if it was you and you were set at all positions but had a spot open, who would you pick up from that list?