[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade to replace Rodgers

PPR league, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing and 100 yards receiving

I give Mike Evans and Will Fuller

I get Julio Jones and Matt Ryan

Rest of my team is:

QB - nobody (Aaron Rodgers), looking at McCown, Big Ben or Tyrod off waivers if I can't trade for a QB

RB - Hunt, Martin, Gore, Mack, Abdullah, McFadden

WR - Evans, Cooks, Fuller, Adams, Garcon

TE - a black hole, but I started Derby this week

K - Zeurlein

Def - Jags & Vikings

I wouldn't. It's a smart move to sell will fuller high value right now. But Jones for Evans right now isn't a fair trade, until i see some more targets for jones. although like inziladun say he does have a good playoff schedule. If you were to go forward with the trade,try to get a better QB than ryan who hasn't impressed as much this season compared to last, like maybe Kirk Cousins or Prescott. Also seems risky taking two falcons players out of the trade, who haven't been spectacular this season.

3 hours ago, dylansimon said:

I wouldn't. It's a smart move to sell will fuller high value right now. But Jones for Evans right now isn't a fair trade, until i see some more targets for jones. although like inziladun say he does have a good playoff schedule. If you were to go forward with the trade,try to get a better QB than ryan who hasn't impressed as much this season compared to last, like maybe Kirk Cousins or Prescott. Also seems risky taking two falcons players out of the trade, who haven't been spectacular this season.

This particular team has both Ryan and Winston.  Do you like Winston better than Ryan?