[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Ajayi

I think and I stay pretty firm on this is that the opening bye week hurt MIA more than we can know, possibly Cutler, that O-line and maybe Ajayi... 

I don't think Ajayi will be lights out weekly but he has the potential to have very good games but he's like AP and others (Fournette, Gordon) volume,volume, volume.. he needs it, should the game go pear shaped early and the coaching staff 'adjusts' to mono-dimensional passing, the defenses adjust and shut them down.. Ajayi getting the ball early and late in games probably bodes well for him ROS.  Like the bears with Howard, regardless of how much they are up or down they stick with the run game on some level, which equates to FF relevance.  

I personally have not really had any opinion or shares into Ajayi but I'd buy if the price is right I think he could provide some high level points still. He does has a rough end of the year schedule, so I don't know if I'm buying in a redraft this year unless the price is right but keeper/dynasty he doesn't scare me.

His knee concerns me, he's already practicing less and less, I think it's pretty normal to get early week rest but he's already feeling the effects 5 games in, and the no TD's are the concern.

Looking at the landscape of the RB situation around the league, at least even with some risk the volume is there for good and bad (wear n tear).. He's a RB2 weekly and that's being harder to find unless you're playing full pt ppr.

Edited by robotpimp