[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is the value of Alex Collins?

rai

What to make of Alex Collins?  He's on my WW in all three leagues, is he worth a big splash of Blind Bidding dollars?

I know he has to be on a roster going forward but at what cost?  We start with $500 BB dollars and I have 200-400 left in all three leagues.

He looks good but has not scored any TDs and only has caught 2 passes.   But he seems like he is all potential if they let him run 20 times a game.  Last week he had 18 carries and two targets and wound up with 16 points.  He has to fall into some TDs at some point I would think.

He has Buck Allen, Woodhead, and West on the team?  Does that make this a 3-headed monster rotation?

I am in PPR leagues, is Collins top20 type RB or something less?

Edited by rai

I'm sure you've already had waivers run but Collins is worth the effort. Woodhead's a pass catching back and that's not what they've been using Collins for anyways. His role is cemented as the lead guy