[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Week 10 - Pick an "Awesome" QB

Matt07chs

I agree as well.. If Eli is available, id probably snag him especially against SF.. The Giants Defense seems like they have just given up, which is kind of screwing Eli over because he is forced to throw it more. Along with that who has Eli had, WR wise, the past couple games that he could throw it too?? No one ilmao.

With Shepard back in the mix it does increase Eli's value.

(Bortles or Brisset)

1) Bortles (Bortles isn't great by any means, but people are undervaluing him a little much. His completion ratio isn't great, but hes on pace for 3,314 yards this season. And has 10 TD's with 5 interceptions on the season; so hes on pace for a 20:10 TD/INT ratio.. Which is okay.. especially compared to the other QB's on the list.)

2) Brisset (As far as much up goes, Brisset has it a little easier than Bortles.. I honestly wouldn't mind Brisset over Bortles as well)

3) Keenum

4) Cutler

Edited by straightouttacoughlin

39 minutes ago, Matt07chs said:

I updated the topic.

Seems like people are going for Eli.

I was going to go Cutler. He has all his WRs finally healthy  and he looked really good yesterday against the Raiders.

Manning easily has the best matchup out of that group.  I would not pick Brissett or Cutler.  I don't trust Keenum or Bortles.

By virtue of elimination, I'd go with Manning