[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help!!

AerialDrop

Would you Trade Devin funchess for Isaiah Crowell, 1 pt ppr

They also have D. Murray and A. Peterson

My WR: D. Bryant, S. Shepard, JuJu, C. Davis, J, Doctson, funchess

My RB: C. Hyde, O. Darkwa, M. Lynch

Think the value is fair?  Most people won't trade with me unless I give them Bryant.

I could try to trade Dez Bryant for Alvin Kamara, which was offered but I declined

They also have K. Hunt, M. Ingram and Aaron jones

Edited by AerialDrop

I Drafted pretty poorly lol, thought I was playing standard instead of PPR, and a few high end draft picks were bad, lynch, M. Bryant, Olsen, 

But managed to salvage my season with the waiver wire, soon to be 5-4. 

You don't feel like Shepard, funchess, JuJu, C. Davis, can't put up Dez numbers the RoS? 

Cowboys seem to be all in  on the zeke train, and seem to be moving the ball around.

Edited by AerialDrop

no he offered it the day before the 30 point game by alvin, I offered it again he Declined, and now im trying to package Tyrod Taylor + dez bryant for the hunt or gurley or bell to 2 QB needy teams.

I declined said offer since he had mad running backs and i was trying to take excess. Which was dumb on my part.

But I have Tom brady, which i dont know if i'd sit for Tyrod.

hes at least thinking about it for hunt, he declined the kamara one with the quickness. he has winston and wentz(bye next week)

figured i'd offer the same deal to the gurley and bell owner who had to start savage this week

The QB needy bell and gurley owner declined because he was scared Dez was hurt, 

I ended up dropping the hunt trade because, i'd only get 3/4 weeks of him for the playoffs, and the guy who owns him, is direct competition for a playoff spot, there will be like 3 ppl who will be 5-4, 2 4-5. So i wasn't sure if that trade was worth in the long run. he has winston who can't play, and wentz on bye week 10, so giving him a QB, hurts my positioning lol. Rather make him suffer the waiver wire

Figured i'll need to win at least 3 of my 4 match ups, with 2 of them being against the top teams.

Bell and gurley owner week 10. 

I just accepted the Cowell for Funchess trade.