[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 WR - Tough Decision

Matt07chs

0.5 ppr

JuJu (at IND - Martavis Bryant is still around)

Davante Adams (at CHI - Bad QB, but gets a decent amount of targets)

Josh Doctson (vs MIN - Talented, but not targeted enough)

Paul Richardson (at ARI - Wilson needs to throw a lot, and has to share the ball with Graham, Lockett, and of course Baldwin)

---------------

Available WRs on Waivers

Rishard Matthews (vs CIN)

Marquise Goodwin (vs NYG)

4 minutes ago, powellrm said:

I rushed to say JuJu, but be aware of his numbers being limited by game flow here against Indy. If PIT jumps out to a lead and controls the game like we think they will, it can quickly and easily turn into a Laveon Bell special.

Who would you pick over JuJu?

I'm also starting Darkwa over all these WRs in my flex.

Edited by Matt07chs

Over juju ->Adams. But i would go juju. im a steelers fan and hoping bryant gets his incredibly talented head out of his ass and takes his job back....probably not going to happen. Juju is going to keep getting single coverage  (or no coverage at all lol) work when Brown is on the field. 

Wow, you're starting Darkwa? Might as well say your prayers now haha. Not sure I like any of your options too much. Rishard is an interesting pickup, I was using him for much of the season as a bye/injury fill-in. He's a safe floor play but eventually Corey Davis is going to break out and take control of that offense and the more weeks pass by the higher that chance is.

I Think you have to start JuJu until he puts up 2 duds or it's clear he's getting phased back out in favor of Martavis. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Martavis take a lot away from JuJu at some point to end this season. Speculatively speak might be worth selling high depending on what you could get for him.

Doctson has been disappointing but I could see him breaking out in this game depending on who they're lining up against him. Risky play though.

Overall I think you should sit Darkwa, start Adams and start JuJu.

• Confused 1