[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering too much for Evans?

ClayMC

I send: Parker, Anderson

i receive: Evans

Potential and actual production are two different things, and Anderson has actually outproduced Evans over the last month. And I feel Parker has WR2 potential.

In a vacuum, I feel like I may be offering a bit too much for a very questionable and Winston-less Evans, but neither Parker nor Anderson are starters for me. What do you think?

10-team PPR

QB: Prescott

WR: Jones, Hopkins, Diggs (Parker, Anderson)

RB: Gordon, McCoy (McKinnon, Collins)

TE: Engram (Reed)

IR: Woodhead

38 minutes ago, BottleWalk said:

I don't think so. Anderson's not going to keep this up or even close to it. Great sell-high guy

Thats what I’m thinking. I already sold high on Kearse after he put together 3 consecutive double digit outings. No reason to think Anderson is too much different. 

40 minutes ago, BottleWalk said:

Also for a ten team league that's a very nice team

Thanks. Took a lot of luck and a lot of moves (Hopkins is the only player left that I actually drafted), but this team has come together nicely. After starting the season 0-3, I’m now 5-4 and am looking pretty good.