[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.Y Hilton Trade

Ludwig

Just traded away T.Y. Hilton and threw in Dion Lewis for Jarvis Landry. With Hilton's stock high and his unfavorable schedule looking forward, I figured I could sell him for a more consistent receiver. I do understand Landry has to deal with QB issues as well, but do you think this was a wise trade?

My other receivers are Brandon Cooks, Doug Baldwin, Stefan Diggs, and Kelvin Benjamin 

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

It's not a bad trade, I just don't like that Hilton's ceiling is much higher than Landy's.  But Landry has a much higher floor than Hilton

Don't mind the trade, although with your other receivers it almost seems worth it to throw TY Hilton in the flex and play Baldwin and Diggs moving forward. Benjamin and Cooks might make for some frustrating decisions in the lineup but if the rest of your team is consistent I like that WR Corp. But If you have some other high upside players on your team it might make more sense to take a safer floor guy just to cover points and hope for big games out of your other studs.

Just so we're being fair here, TY Hilton is the rich man's Sammy Watkins this year. He's only had 3 good games this year but those have been absolute game changers. I can understand not dealing with the head ache because you kinda have to start Hilton at this point and cross your fingers.

Edited by Inziladun
  • Like 1