[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cousins or McCown

powellrm

McCown isn't a bad play this week. Not sure if I'd start him over Cousins, but ultimately I don't predict it'd make much of a difference. Cousins is the safer play I think this week even against a tough matchup.

I don't think it'd be a bad move to play McCown, but honestly either you stream QBs or you don't in my opinion, kinda like defenses. I've been burned many many times, including this year(Benching Cam Newton), from not playing the best QB on my team trying to be cute with matchups.

• Like 1

I feel like Cousins is the better QB, but McCown the better fantasy option.

Having a hard time trusting anyone from the Redskins, and they seem to be giving Rob Kelley a good amount of Goal line work. ( 2 games at least)

I know the Cousins owner in my league is looking to find a bye week replacement for Smith. I think hes going with Big Ben

I stand corrected. A lot of people are going McCown. They seem to be pretty close to me. A lot of pass attempts for both. I think Cousins is better overall but maybe this week McCown because he has TB. Don't forget McCown has a bye next week. Both of their schedules seem moderately difficult down the stretch