[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DST RoS

AerialDrop

Currently have Kansas City, New Orleans.

Thinking of picking up the bears, which 2 do you like RoS?

Chicago has GB, lions, Eagles, SF, Bengals, lions, browns, vikings, like matchs up 1-4-5-7

NO has Bills, Redskins, rams, Panthers, Falcons, Jets, Falcons and the Bucs liking matchs up 2-4-5-6-7-8   Not really sure where to value Def Against the Bills,  panthers or falcons, but imagine they can get some picks against cam and matt ryan

Kc has Giants, Bills, Jets, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Broncos Liking match up 1-3-4-5-6. But drafted the Chiefs and they have burned me a few times lol

Should i Just take the gamble of playing the saints vs the Bills and roll with them and KC?

I agree with above as well, KC and Chicago are a toss-up.

As far as Match-ups go, I don't think it would be a bad option to stream Chicago's defense, in replace of Kansas City, against Greenbay for week 10; especially with Hundley as QB.

NO against Buffalo is a little scary, especially since McCoy had his worst game of the season last game.. I think McCoy bounces back big in that match-up, plus Tyrod has been playing some pretty good football.

As far as match-ups go for RoS, I think KC has it slightly better than Chicago.. But you have New Orleans, so you can start them to replace the tough match-ups for KC or Chicago moving forward.

The only issue with going with Chicago and NO is week 12, When they face the Eagles and the Rams

am a bit scared with the weak NO run defense(may be wrong) and buffalo being a run first type of team.

The bears have yet to score under 0 points, But the chiefs do have a nice stretch of home games week 13-15 If i make the playoffs

Hard to make helpful future moves, when you need to win now lol,