[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mckinnon trade for WR?

So I am light at WR and trying to upgrade for a playoff run. Standard scoring league, I have:

WR: Paul Richardson, Sanu, C. Davis

RB: Bell, Mckinnon, Mixon, Gore

I have been offered Kamara/Cooper or Howard/Allen for Bell, and offered Alshon or Keenan Allen for Mckinnon. Any of that seem worth doing? I don't really love any of it but i don't see winning with my current receivers

I wouldn't trade Bell. He is just too valuable as a top RB. Don't really love either of those deals with McKinnon either. I'd consider trying to pair Mixon or Gore with one of your WRs to upgrade WR. There really isn't much of a point trading a starting RB just to try and get more balance on your team between RB and WR unless it truly improves your team. I find people often will chase after bad trades to find "balance" on their team but the question at the end of the day is who are you starting and how many points will they get. If you have significant points being left on the bench then by all means try to trade them or one of your starters that they could fill in for. But I'd rather have 3 RB1's (assuming there is FLEX) and 2 WR3's than a basic 1 RB1, 1RB2, 1 WR1, 1 WR2, FLEX type of lineup. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how lopsided your team is because points are points. The biggest indicator for trading is if you are leaving a lot of points on the bench because you have to bench someone who should be starting

Edited by debomb