[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickup JuJu

starkers

I asked a similar question in another post but just realized I should have opened up the question to other possible situations. If I pick up JuJu who should I drop to pick him up? I originally thought Funchess but now I am wondering if Martin is a better choice given the problems in Tampa Bay.

Thoughts? Thanks and WHIR.

10 team, non ppr, QB, 3-WR, 2-RB, WR/RB, TE, K, Def, 6-BN

QB – J Goff, K Cousins

RB - D Freeman, K Hunt, M Ingram, J Mixon, D Martin, J McKinnon

WR - M Evans, A Cooper, E Sanders, D Funchess, R Anderson

TE - ASJ

K – R Succup

D - Lions

I would rather drop Anderson than Funchess or Martin. Martin had one bad game after a few RB2 quality games. That being said, you have so much RB depth it's ridiculous, Id try and package two of freeman, mixon or martin for a WR that's more of a surefire WR1/2 than JuJu.

I would not drop Martin yet. And I would be cautious of JuJu as bryant is coming back and expected to see more playing time than thought. Juju is a great receiver and will improve but bryant is better. Now that juju had a breakout game expect teams to be ready for him.

Thanks everyone.  I picked up Anderson to cover me this week since Evans and Cooper are both out.  And I was looking at JuJu for his potential going forward.  

I think Cousins might be the best drop due to his schedule, receiver problems and I do not need 2 QBs.  And in this friends and family league the chances are low anyone will pick him up anyway.