[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freeman for AD and Mariotta

gallagorilla

As an owner of Cousins, I can tell you he's played like hot garbage the last couple weeks and just about everyone on the offense is injured. Jordan reed (who'd have thunk it?), Vernon Davis, Jamison Crowder. Doesn't exactly inspire much confidence. As for the trade, Mariota and AP should do you a lot of good

15 hours ago, TheHausofFire said:

As an owner of Cousins, I can tell you he's played like hot garbage the last couple weeks and just about everyone on the offense is injured. Jordan reed (who'd have thunk it?), Vernon Davis, Jamison Crowder. Doesn't exactly inspire much confidence. As for the trade, Mariota and AP should do you a lot of good

Last two from fantasy standpoint maybe, but that's on you if you started him vs Seattle. 

I'd rather roll with Freeman, if anything it can't get worse.. you know his potential.  AP is a very limited runner not carry-wise but if he doesn't get through the first level he's stuffed easily so it takes insane volume to get a return on investment, Mariota hasn't shown much but lackluster.  Goff is a better QB at this point than Mariota.

So I ended up accepting the trade. Afterward, the co-commish posted a comment about my "dumpster trade" and I was shocked to hear that most of the other mgrs agreed. That was when I went back and reviewed the pending trade and realized it included my giving up Hill as well! 

When I first opened the trade on the yahoo app, it displayed Freeman for AD/Mariotta but apparently if I had scrolled down, Hill was below Freeman - which as this post confirms, I was unaware. On the yahoo app, it gives you the options to accept, deny, counter, etc, without having to scroll to the bottom.

The commish informed me this am that he spoke to a few of the mgrs and their belief was that the trade should be processed. When I explained the circumstances and sent a screenshot of what I saw on my end before accepting, everyone but the guy involved (who happens to be a co-commish) agreed that it should be vetoed. I made the realization and objected well before AD played last night, but the other team is holding their ground - he's claiming I got cold feet. 

What are your thoughts? Should I be be held accountable for user error, or should I be given leniency for a mistake anyone could have made?