[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Abdullah or Fuller for Rod Smith?

12 team PPR. Have Zeke and Alf Morris already but I am a little nervous that Smith may sneak into the role in a couple weeks. I'm in 1st place at 8-1 and I only have two players that I would even consider dropping. Is it time to give up on Ameer yet with his recent fumbling or a 'Watson-less' Fuller for a little extra insurance? Not sure which one is more expendable at the moment. Any feedback is appreciated and thanks.

yeah I wouldn't drop abdullah on a hunch for Smith this a 50/50 or less shot that Smith is relevant or anyone is even 60% the fantasy value of Zeek... Zeek is elite everyone else in big D is not really that relevant unless you know they are getting the ball 15+ times..  With Zeek Dallas runs to setup the run, and passes to setup the run.. without, who knows.

I agree with you on Abdullah and the fumble troubles, DET's lackluster running, limited carries and plays... its not a horrid move because DET most likely will continue to just pass to win like they always have.  Fuller lost a lot of traction with the loss of Watson, so did Hopkins and even Miller..  Hopkins / Miller still have a chance, Fuller is going back to erratic and spot start flex WR3 with more risk than reward.  Savage is a 1/3 or 1/4 of Watson in production.. so 200 and 1 TD isn't going to give you a lot from Fuller.  Fuller does his damage in the open field past the second line of defense well I doubt Savage is going to find him bombing 20+ yard passes weekly. Upside he still got 8 targets last week, downside only could reel in 2 of them for 32 yards.  I think I give Fuller the edge for droppable... I'm trying to drop him myself but need him this week because Richardson is limited with that hammy otherwise he'd already be on Waivers for me as well.

Edited by robotpimp