[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Need a big win this week

AerialDrop

1.pt PPR M = my current pick

QB: T. Brady(M), T. Taylor

RB: O. Darkwa(M), C. Hyde(M), D. Williams, I. Crowell

WR: D. Bryant(M), S. Shepard(M), C. Davis(M), J. Doctson, JuJu

TE: Engram

Defense: Saints, Kc on bye ( couldnt get bears or giants from waiver, only other options are cowboys, packers, dolphins, falcons. all not very enticing)

Kicker: zuerlein

help pick QB, 2 Rb, 2 WR, 1 flex

Pretty sure what I have picked is the best possible line up I could do. possibly change davis in the flex to something else.

What is everyone elses opinion?

4 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

My issue with JuJu is that the colts have no one to cover Antonio brown or Le'veon bell. Imagine they'll get all the targets

Since I have them both, I hope so.  I think they'll be some leftovers for Ju Ju.  I don't like anyone on Tenn at this point.

Going against the Bell owner, so hoping Colts run defense plays hard lol. He already has jimmy graham who got 20.7 this week.

So i already know i am down a fair amount of points.

I know Cincy is pretty good against the pass, why im pretty weary on davis. I think JuJu has the higher floor, but Davis the higher ceiling

Everyone is saying Duke johnson will have a better game than Crowell, since the lions aren't great against the catch-passing backs.