[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

BeardedGiants

I get your point but I doubt someone gives up top 3 RB for a replacement QB for the bye week when they have Cam Newton who has the highest ceiling in the league (albeit risky floor at times).  Even though you're giving nice pieces you're taking a big piece.  I think to peek someones interest it would start with Brown for Hunt, just my thoughts..

DT is nice, so is Brees but for Hunt I don't know if it would be enough to even get considered.  3 for 1 is tricky.. the one is usually too elite for the 3 to match. 

• Like 1

I get that you are trying to buy low on Hunt, but you have to give him something back.  The Saints just scored 6 TDs against the Bills and they were all rushing.  Nobody is running out to get Brees at this point.  The only way I see you getting Hunt is by giving up Brown or Gordon.

I just traded Hunt and got Brown back.  The only guys I would have trade Hunt for were Brown or Bell.

I'd throw the offer out there and see if he counters, maybe you get lucky and you'll end up with Brown, Gordon and Hunt on the same squad.  That would be a nice lineup.

• Like 1

Your goal is Hunt, just be open to getting him for Brown.  

I'd sleep like a baby if I had Hunt and Gordon at RB, because I know you can be a little crafty weekly at WR as there are more out there typically.  RB's thin so quick and now with so many teams into shares, 3 - 4 headed RB monster backfields, having a couple stud lion share backs is worth a ton. 

Probably having Ekeler might make sense for LAC if possible but regardless maybe I'm old school I like having two RB's who get the ball a ton.

Hunt easily matches Browns production, Hunt's production is hard to find and replace at RB.  Just my opinion.  

• Like 1