[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time for our weekly Installment of...Pick 2 mediocre RBs

chiefswarpath

1)Martin-I think the offense will be able to move this week and therefore the box won't be completely stacked against him

2)Darkwa- He's been pretty good and I think he can run against KC, but the game script could get out of hand

3)Peterson- hopefully he is rested up after the brutality of last week. He will get the workload, can he do anything with it against a tough Texans front? maybe...to doubtful but the workload gets him this bump

4)Drake- If he can break a long one which he has the skill set for he could easily be the best on this list, but that is and IF

5)Lewis- I recognize his talent, I just hate relying on the Patriots backfield because you could end up with the goose

6)Anderson- I think he has decent talent and if the Broncos could get there manure together he can be very valuable, but the odds of a 5 point night are decent

IM going Darkwa, Drake, Peterson, Lewis, Martin, Anderson in that order so I guess Darkwa/Drake for me. My problem is I can see the case for Lewis and Peterson too. Like the other post above I'd downgrade LEwis bc of the unpredictability of the NE backfield and given your other options. Peterson and Drake could have similar outputs...for Drake I think both offenses will keep it close so the game script won't shift to passing with Williams. For Peterson, they are in the same boat...don't think either game will be a blowout so both running games stay involved.

Edited by SaturdayNightBeaver