[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does my team need for playoffs??

loeza83

For Team 2 in my sig, what do I need to prepare for playoffs?  More specifically, my QB and TE spots seem to be weaker than the other areas.  DEF and K aren't shown, but currently I have Chicago D and Tucker.  Also worth noting that the trade deadline for that league is this saturday. 

Will help in return!

Edited by loeza83

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

You can use a slight upgrade in TE but I think Davis is serviceable.  And I have no issues with Cousins as your QB

Thanks for the input! I do really like Davis with Reed out (most likely out again this week), and I don't trust Henry.  I'm thinking of packaging him and someone else on my bench to upgrade at TE and have Davis as a backup.  At this point I want to consolidate some depth to upgrade.

See if you can cash in big for Hunt. I traded Hunt two weeks ago, I'm glad i have. Reid has stopped giving him the damn ball. He hasn't topped 100 rushing yards since week 5 and hasn't scored since week 3. But I think his name may still carry him. See if you can do a package deal. Hunt and Cousins for a QB and RB. Or just sell Hunt and see what you get back. I like Davis. Reed is still not practicing, and Cousins likes his TE's. Just my suggestion, can't hurt to shop Hunt though. 

1 hour ago, yogi36 said:

See if you can cash in big for Hunt. I traded Hunt two weeks ago, I'm glad i have. Reid has stopped giving him the damn ball. He hasn't topped 100 rushing yards since week 5 and hasn't scored since week 3. But I think his name may still carry him. See if you can do a package deal. Hunt and Cousins for a QB and RB. Or just sell Hunt and see what you get back. I like Davis. Reed is still not practicing, and Cousins likes his TE's. Just my suggestion, can't hurt to shop Hunt though. 

Hmm yeah I've debated shopping him around, I just don't think I can get his true value anymore.  I feel like I've seen the worst of him, and it can't get any worse.  I trust that Reid made some good adjustments during the bye and Hunt starts getting some TD's.  Thanks for the input.

3 minutes ago, loeza83 said:

Hmm yeah I've debated shopping him around, I just don't think I can get his true value anymore.  I feel like I've seen the worst of him, and it can't get any worse.  I trust that Reid made some good adjustments during the bye and Hunt starts getting some TD's.  Thanks for the input.

His stock has probably dropped a substantial amount. But like I said, can't hurt! He's got a pretty easy schedule ROS, so you may be able to do that to sway opinions. 

10 minutes ago, yogi36 said:

His stock has probably dropped a substantial amount. But like I said, can't hurt! He's got a pretty easy schedule ROS, so you may be able to do that to sway opinions. 

Agreed! I'll see what people are willing to offer for him.