[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goff or Roethlisberger? (I'll help you out as well)

buddie625

43 minutes ago, buddie625 said:

This one is tough because Goff has been on fire but is playing the Vikings and Roethlisberger's TD to INT ratio in primetime is really good.

Goff has the tougher matchup but past primetime performance in no way should sway your decision here. Goff has thrown same number of TDs in the last 2 weeks as Ben has in the last 6 weeks. I would ride the hot hand and go with Goff.

Edited by chiefswarpath

Big Ben has not been good this year. That said I would still play him. Goff's sample size against good D's in the post Fisher era is still too small to have any great certainty of what's going to happen, but of the games we do have to look at it doesn't look great. You could probably expect 13 points.Big Ben has not been good this year. That said I would still play him.

13 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

Goff has the tougher matchup but past primetime performance in no way should sway your decision here. Goff has thrown same number of TDs in the last 2 weeks as Ben has in the last 6 weeks. I would ride the hot hand and go with Goff.

Yeah I can definitely see what you're saying there, but Goff seems to play really well against bad defenses and really bad against good defenses (fantasy wise). He had 15 points combined against Seattle and Jacksonville so that's why I'm so hesitant. Roethlisberger just seems to have the better floor to me so I may go with him.