[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fournette or Collins

pegos

I don’t think it’s as simple as that. Browns been stuffing good rb’s all year. Collins usage is on the rise and he gets a reeling gb team just trying to get thru the rest of the season. I think potential is there for a blowup game from Collins 

• Thanks 1

I think it’s simple. Fournette is good in the run and pass game. Hurns is out, leaves more targets for Fournette. Also, Woodhead may be playing, which cuts into exactly what Collins is good for. If Fournette is healthy, it’s simple, he owns that backfield. Collins splits it, and is so boom or bust depending on catches. 

I think it’s simple. Fournette is good in the run and pass game. Hurns is out, leaves more targets for Fournette. Also, Woodhead may be playing, which cuts into exactly what Collins is good for. If Fournette is healthy, it’s simple, he owns that backfield. Collins splits it, and is so boom or bust depending on catches. 

On 11/17/2017 at 7:50 AM, yogi36 said:

But it's NOT simple... Did anyone else see L.Fournette get interviewed in the locker-room admitting he's not liking the cold weather? That's very concerning given JAX can win without him on the field(proved that a few times) and he's getting over injury. The big picture here needs to be remembered. KEEP YOUR BEST PLAYER AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.

Visiting this forum especially to see what to do about Fournette this week, and his replacement, player. Thank you for your input.

Surely everyone looks at the weather reports, right?

I think this attitude " We can win without you" attitude is going to bite the Jags in the ass. This is the NFL, any given sunday. It's not like the Browns defense is a joke, and Bortles isn't that good. But he's a paid professional, I feel like if he'll be just fine in the cold. It's his injury that worries me. It looks like he's hurting still. Saying that, I still don't trust Collins completely for the reasons I stated above. But if Fournette is hurt, then yes, start Collins

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yogi36 said:

I think this attitude " We can win without you" attitude is going to bite the Jags in the ass. This is the NFL, any given sunday. It's not like the Browns defense is a joke, and Bortles isn't that good. But he's a paid professional, I feel like if he'll be just fine in the cold. It's his injury that worries me. It looks like he's hurting still. Saying that, I still don't trust Collins completely for the reasons I stated above. But if Fournette is hurt, then yes, start Collins

yes that's correct CLE's DEF isn't a joke and against the run they aren't the worst and at home, freezing cold we might add because Fournette is whining about it, means the Browns will maybe get their first win. It's about time after all, and conditions are 'sort of' right. We'll see how stellar JAX's DEF is in the cold for a change. The league is watching closely this teams' ways much more now than in the past. Your advise rocks, thank you.

Pump the brakes on Cle Run D...Yes they've been good this season , but take a look at who they faced. The only RB of Fournettes ability was Bell, who was rusty from not playing in preseason. Fournette will be fine, if he plays...Plus Jamie Collins is done for year which was big part of their D 

Edited by Mag112

It's true, they haven't played the best running talent. But they've done a good job who they have faced. So I go off of that. I like the Jags, but I hope they lose because this cocky attitude. I don't think their offense is as good as they think it is. But yes, if Fournette plays, I play him.