[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My team needs help!

yogi36

My team has been riddled with injuries        and (one suspension). I’m 6-4 but I need help. Here's my squad:

QB: Prescott, Carr

RB: McCoy, Mckinnon, Drake, J.Williams, R.Smith, Zeke, D.Johnson

WR: Dez, M.Lee, Funchess, Sanu, Agholor, 

TE; V.Davis, Clay

It's weak, but I'm trying. I trying to sell Carr. I'm also trying to ship Dez and Mckinnon out for a descent RB. To me Dez is no better than my other WR's. Anyways.. any suggestions??

Edited by yogi36

In my opinion you may not be able to ship out Des or car because both of them are pretty down at this point you need to make sure that they have a good week first and then try and ship them out. Honestly if you were to offer me a trade I probably wouldn't go for it. You can try and get somebody who has had major injuries to their quarterback and have Dez as kind of a bonus freebie. Maybe look for somebody who had Jameis Winston or maybe Buffalo Bills quarterbacks and see if they would bite.

Yup, that’s exactly what I’m doing. There’s two teams in scoping for Carr. One guy is starting the Bills QB this week because he had Taylor and Winston. So he may bite for Carr. Another guy has Rivers, who may be injured. 

Im trying to trade Dez to a big Cowboys fan guy. So we’ll see if he bites. Probably not lol