[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB for week 12

Dalton just picked apart Denver's secondary and last time he played Cleveland he scored 28 points. I think he's really underrated here against Cleveland.  He should be a safe pick to get 15-18 points.  Mariota scored 14 points last time he played Indy, so I'm not sure why ESPN is so bullish on him.  I think he's a riskier play, but I could see why his upside is so high considering how atrocious Indy's secondary is.

One thing to note is your 5 point bonus for 300 yards passing - Mariota is more likely to hit that than Dalton.  However, Dalton is more likely to have a multi passing TD game because Cincy tends to pass to Green or their TE in short red zone plays, while Tennessee prefers to run with Murray or Henry (or sometimes Mariota.

Edited by shnugen27

8 hours ago, shnugen27 said:

Dalton just picked apart Denver's secondary and last time he played Cleveland he scored 28 points. I think he's really underrated here against Cleveland.  He should be a safe pick to get 15-18 points.  Mariota scored 14 points last time he played Indy, so I'm not sure why ESPN is so bullish on him.  I think he's a riskier play, but I could see why his upside is so high considering how atrocious Indy's secondary is.

One thing to note is your 5 point bonus for 300 yards passing - Mariota is more likely to hit that than Dalton.  However, Dalton is more likely to have a multi passing TD game because Cincy tends to pass to Green or their TE in short red zone plays, while Tennessee prefers to run with Murray or Henry (or sometimes Mariota.

Curious, why do you think Mariota is more likely to hit 300 yards?  I feel like he is more likely to run the ball in but I feel like Dalton has higher upside as a passer from a yardage and TD perspective.

4 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Curious, why do you think Mariota is more likely to hit 300 yards?  I feel like he is more likely to run the ball in but I feel like Dalton has higher upside as a passer from a yardage and TD perspective.

Because he has hit 300 twice this year and throws deep a lot more than Dalton.  Lazer (Cincy Off) prefers accuracy and efficiency over taking deep strikes.