[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopkins/Lockett for Cooks/Gordon

Shorttynaz

I was just offered Deandre Hopkins and Tyler Lockett for Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Devante Parker.  10 team PPR. 

QB:  P Rivers;  D Watson

RB:  M Gordon;  J Howard;  L Miller;  D Martin;  A Ekeler

WR:  B Cooks;  J Gordon;  TY Hilton;  Tre'Quan Smith;  Devante Parker

TE:  J Doyle;  D Njoku

PK:  M Crosby

DEF:  Texans

I might take that trade if you are one of the top teams in your league and confident in a playoff spot.  Hopkins has a bye so he's looking to have someone to play this week which means you could possibly get Hopkins for a little less.  Trading him this week means you are without Hopkins because of his bye so your WRs are Hilton and Smith which may not be ideal if you need wins now.  Having Hopkins and Hilton going forward would be a nice duo.  Lockett doesn't matter to me as I think Baldwin is going to start to return to form and Lockett is very TD dependent.  So it somewhat depends on your standings.  I'd look to counter offer if I could.  I don't like that you are losing Gordon and Cooks leaving you thinner at WR but you are getting a top 3 WR in return.  This is very close to me but I love Hopkins and their rest of the season schedule. 

Here's mine if you have an opinion...could use some advice!

Edited by El Jefe 92

I showed my hand too early and told him he has my interest, and countered for Adam Theilen instead of Hopkins.  He turned it down, and removed his initial offer.  He's 1-8, I'm 6-3.  I then got a text from someone else in our league asking me if he should accept an offer for Hopkins as he was just proposed to him.  At this same time I got another offer, but it wasn't as good as the first.  Knowing that dude was shopping Hopkins I panicked and accepted.  It's not horrible, but I got the short end of the stick in my opinion.  

I got Hopkins and Lockett for Cooks, Gordon, and Tre'Quan Smith.  I now have an open roster spot but am out of FAAB$$.  Will have to see what's left after tonights waivers

My team now looks like:  

WR:  D Hopkins;  TY Hilton;  T Lockett;  D Parker

4 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I showed my hand too early and told him he has my interest, and countered for Adam Theilen instead of Hopkins.  He turned it down, and removed his initial offer.  He's 1-8, I'm 6-3.  I then got a text from someone else in our league asking me if he should accept an offer for Hopkins as he was just proposed to him.  At this same time I got another offer, but it wasn't as good as the first.  Knowing that dude was shopping Hopkins I panicked and accepted.  It's not horrible, but I got the short end of the stick in my opinion.  

I got Hopkins and Lockett for Cooks, Gordon, and Tre'Quan Smith.  I now have an open roster spot but am out of FAAB$$.  Will have to see what's left after tonights waivers

My team now looks like:  

WR:  D Hopkins;  TY Hilton;  T Lockett;  D Parker

It's not terrible.  You have a top 3 WR so don't beat yourself up.  If it makes you feel any better, I traded Conner/Golladay for Hopkins a few weeks back.