[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't get to the Start/Bench tool

PPIchamp

Please try the following:

Click on the link to the Week 16 Player Rankings.

From that page click on the "Preview our new cheatsheets & rankings" link.

Once you are the new player rankings at "tools.thehuddle.com..." go back to the home page and click on the Start Bench Tool link.

That should get your cookies properly set for the news tools BETA site so you'll now default to those new tools.

When I click on the Weekly Player Rankings, whether from the homepage or from inside In Season, I get sent to the preseason player rankings, and that's been happening for many weeks this year. I've had to click on the "**Go here if you prefer our old style Weekly Player Rankings" button to see the weekly player ranking every week.

I don't see a  "Preview our new cheatsheets & rankings" button anywhere.

2 hours ago, WW said:

So from this page (and you are logged into the site)...

http://www.thehuddle.com/myHuddle/projections.php

you don't see a "preview our new..." link in a gold horizontal bar across the middle of the page and again at the bottom of the page?

No sir.

btw, I've been having this same problem using Internet Explorer and Firefox fwiw.

Edited by PPIchamp
6 hours ago, WW said:

Please try the following:

Click on the link to the Week 16 Player Rankings.

From that page click on the "Preview our new cheatsheets & rankings" link.

Once you are the new player rankings at "tools.thehuddle.com..." go back to the home page and click on the Start Bench Tool link.

That should get your cookies properly set for the news tools BETA site so you'll now default to those new tools.

Following those instructions I get what I assume is the new beta version, but there's no data shown for players. It says "No data available for the current criteria. Please try adjusting the filters above." I haven't set any filters except "QB."

This solution doesn't change the fact that the link on the front page isn't working correctly. If a different version is in beta, that means it's not the version intended for everyone to see yet. It should still be possible to access the original version from the front page.

canes2004 - yes. once it works it will always work.

mileswb - it sounds like you don't have a league selected with players tracked. Once you select a league with tracked players those players will show up for you. if you have a preset league set like Huddle PPR and have the "show only tracked players" toggle on then you will not see any players displayed. 

15 hours ago, WW said:

mileswb - it sounds like you don't have a league selected with players tracked. Once you select a league with tracked players those players will show up for you. if you have a preset league set like Huddle PPR and have the "show only tracked players" toggle on then you will not see any players displayed. 

I appreciate the help; the page defaults to "show only tracked players" and once I toggled that off I got players to show up. 

• WJW locked and unlocked this topic
  • WJW locked this topic