[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good offer for Kerryon or Sony?

JAWN

Someone has an abundance of RB's with McCaffery as his lead.

I am trying to get Kerryon from him, or should I go for Sony as he might be cheaper.

He is week at TE, so I offered McDonald and K Drake for him, rejected.

What would be a good offer, here is my roster

12 team full PPR , ALL TDs 6 pts.
QB  Newton, Allen
RB Freeman, D Montgomery, Drake, D Singletary, M Brown
WR J Jones, Hilton, Lockett, Boyd, Gallup
TE Kelce, McDonald, Waller(I know 3 TE's, but with the roster limits I'd rather have 3 TEs then 2 DST or K)
K Butker
DST Pittsburgh (stream)

UPDATE
He just countered with Kerryon and Doyle for D Singletary and Waller.
Should I take that since Kerryon is a lead back or should I offer Waller and D Freeman? Who has more upside this season.

Singletary qualifys as a keeper since I picked him up after the draft as a free agent, I would give up my 16th round pick for him if I kept him.
Kerryon does not qualfy as a keeper.

Edited by JAWN

Personally I think you are going to end up kicking yourself for trading both Waller and Singletary. I feel Waller is going to be a breakout TE and Singletary will be the lead back in Buffalo before you know it. 

4 minutes ago, SassyCassie said:

Personally I think you are going to end up kicking yourself for trading both Waller and Singletary. I feel Waller is going to be a breakout TE and Singletary will be the lead back in Buffalo before you know it. 

I know that about Singletary, , I really don't want to give him up and I can keep him next year but I don't have a decent RB right now
They all share time or are horrible(D Freeman)
As for Waller, I have Kelce, so I can handle that hit.

I am 2-0 right now, so I am in decent shape.

Edited by JAWN

4 minutes ago, JAWN said:

I know that about Singletary, , I really don't want to give him up and I can keep him next year but I don't have a decent RB right now
They all share time or are horrible(D Freeman)
As for Waller, I have Kelce, so I can handle that hit.

I am 2-0 right now, so I am in decent shape.

I wouldn't count out David Montgomery yet, but I understand what you are saying. Okay, if you can get him to trade Kerryon & Doyle for Freeman & Waller I would do that. If not, I guess substitute Singletary for Freeman and get it done although that would be tough. Good Luck.

• Like 1