[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does this trade make sense/is it fair?

NYpkBLUE22

At face value I think it looks like I’d be taking advantage of the new guy in the league. So I want to ask you guys what you think...

He offered this to me by the way.

I receive Josh Jacobs, Gus Edwards and Cole Beasley.

I give Thielen, Callaway and Waddle.

His starting WRs are Landry, Ruggs and Beasley. His other RBs are CMC and Gaskin.

what do you guys think? Is it a rip off in my favor, a fair deal or what?

Keeper/Dynasty or redraft?

Starting Lineup Requirements?

Scoring system?

Assuming relatively standard and PPR, while he may be giving up a little more, it is addressing a position of need for him and dealing from a position of strength. Not knowing your roster, no way to know if any of the players you are receiving are immediate starters and what it does to your WR corp.

13 minutes ago, Big Country said:

Keeper/Dynasty or redraft?

Starting Lineup Requirements?

Scoring system?

Assuming relatively standard and PPR, while he may be giving up a little more, it is addressing a position of need for him and dealing from a position of strength. Not knowing your roster, no way to know if any of the players you are receiving are immediate starters and what it does to your WR corp.

Apologies. Half ppr, 12 man league, redraft.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Kicker and Defense.

the rest of my team. I’m good at WR and weak at RB.

QB: Herbert

WR: Ridley, Lamb, Godwin, Moore, Thielen, Callaway, Waddle

RB: Henry, RoJo, Moss, Lindsay, Hines, Rhamondre Stevenson, David Johnson

Te: Higbee

I think the deal makes sense for both of you, though you're getting the best of it, largely because of the depth of your team and the lack on his from the guys we know about,  but I don't think it's so far off that it will cause an uproar - unless of course your league is the type that tends to have an uproar whenever anyone makes a trade that actually improves their team

For him, with CMC and Gaskin, he can afford to deal Jacobs, and Beasley would be his 6th WR after the trade so it's not really hitting him too much. Edwards makes it swing a bit in your favor IMO as it is two starting RBs, and we don't know what his depth is behind Gaskin. If he has viable bye week coverage then it isn't that bad, if not, then if I was him I'd be wanting a Hines or Moss back as well to fill that role. But he is adding Thielen and Callaway who probably slot into the starting lineup with Landry, with Waddle/Ruggs matchup flex options, both with a fair bit of breakout potential.

From your side, you are dealing from WR depth which you have an amazing amount of, and solidifying your RB2 spot. Jacobs and Edwards are both decent options but neither looks likely to be elite (though you never know), and if Beasley is ever part of your regular lineup you're either screwed by injuries at WR or Allen is having a season for the ages.